Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blog Tour Review for Used by Kate Lynne

TODAY'S BLOG TOUR STOP


Review of Used by Kate Lynne


Synopsis: "The name's V. I'm beautiful in every sense of the word physically. But on the inside, I'm a black pit. If you're expecting a happily ever after, a white picket fence and 2.5 kids; then this isn't the story for you. There aren't any happily ever afters in the works for me or those whose lives I poison.

I hold the key to my pleasure and I'll be damned if I ever give it up again. God forsake those that stand in my way of ultimate gratification. You may regret me, but you'll never forget me.

Use or Be Used, there are no other options."

** Warning ** 18 years and up for adult situations, language, sexual content, and violence. * This story contains dirty words, dirty sex and an even dirtier twist. **


Review: ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review.

Wow. I don't even know what to think after finishing this book. It started fast and kept up throughout the entire read. This was roughly 70 pages, so it is a novella - but packs a serious punch. It is scorching hot. Filled with sex, sex, and more sex. The first thing I thought after finishing that book was "What the hell just happened?". I mean, I know what the words on the page were, but my mind is struggling to make sense of it all.
If you are looking for a feel-good read, this is not the book for you. The main character "V" is screwed up on so many levels. We don't realize why at first, but then it all comes crashing down near the end of the book and you are left with a WTF? moment. V is a serious bitch. She makes no apologies for acting the way that she does.

V is a complicated character who had quite a rough start in life, and now she decides to turn the tables on people before they can hurt her.....but the way she does it is what leaves you with your mind blown. I am still left wondering what in the hell that was all about....but I guess that will have to wait until the next novella comes out.

This was a great read. I look forward to reading the future releases to see how V's story unfolds.


Author Bio:


About Kate Lynn:

23 Years Young.
Manager for an assisted living program working with mentally challenged adults.
Currently pursuing my degree in Music Therapy.
Loves Music, writing and reading.
Has a cockapoo dog named Jezebella that is closest thing I have to a child. She's a handful, but I love her.
Currently resides in Michigan, USA.
Addicted to Lip Gloss, Oreos and Sleep.

Author's Social Media Links:






Links to Purchase:


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your awesome review AmiLynn! I loved it!! <3 Can't wait to share more of V with you all and hopefully strike some understanding lmao. I don't think she can ever become a lovable character.. but understood a bit better..maybe. Happy reading xoxoxo and if you get time, leave your review to amazon or gr. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. V isn't lovable, but could be understandable and almost in a sympathetic way. Cannot wait to read more! Great job! I shared on FB and will head over to amazon and gr to share the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete